Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (NDS/PS2/X360)
Developed by THQ internal studio Juice Games, Juiced 2: HIN evolves the street racing scene with an adrenaline-packed drift racing experience, an in-depth customization mode, brutal pink slip races and also allows players to take their entire career mode online for worldwide competition.
"Juiced 2: HIN has everything a core racer needs to get amped - drifting, customization, gambling and pink-slip racing," said Dave Miller, global brand director, THQ. "Best of all, players will be able to take their full career mode online and team up with or against other players across the globe for the most intense and competitive racing seen yet."
"We've worked closely with Hot Import Nights to get a true feel of the tuner culture and really personalize the experience with a unique Driver DNA profiling system and thousands of customization options," said Colin Bell, general manager, Juice Games. "In addition to real-world locations and circuit racing, Juiced 2: HIN features five comprehensive drift modes, making it the most robust drift racing experience to date."
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (HIN) evolves the current street racing scene, letting players experience the culture of the real-life HIN tour, the nation's largest lifestyle custom car show, in an intense racing experience. Developed by Juice Games, groundbreaking new features include addictive drift/powersliding races, a full online career mode, and "Driver DNA" that tracks gamers' personal driving traits. Gamers will also be able to bet in-game cash on each event and race for pink slips, bringing a gambling element to the game that greatly increases the importance of each race. Featuring track and drift racing at real-world locations around the globe and unparalleled vehicle customization, Juiced 2: HIN brings street racing to life, allowing players to test their skills at live street racing events against a back-drop of DJs, models and musicians.
Juiced 2: HIN is now available for the suggested retail price of $59.99 on Xbox 360, $39.99 on PS2 and $29.99 on NDS. Juiced 2: HIN is planned to ship on the PS3 and the PSP later this fall.
Warriors Orochi (PS2/X360)
Without warning, the venomous Serpent King Orochi descended from the skies above. Using his unworldly powers to shatter time and space, Orochi kidnapped the strongest, wisest and most courageous warriors from Ancient China and Feudal Japan in a scheme to test his might against the heroes of these ages.Most of the great armies of these two periods would succumb to the might of Orochi. Yet powerful warriors remain and are ready to continue the fight. Now, the greatest showdown in history is about to take place...
In Warriors Orochi the characters from both franchises must team-up to wage war against this new, yet powerful force. The game boasts an amazing roster of 77 playable characters from both the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors franchises, while four action-packed "crossover" storylines feature amazing team-ups and some long-awaited confrontations between characters from both series.
The game's new "Team Battle System" and "Weapon Fusion" push Tactical Action to a whole new level. For the first time in KOEI's Tactical Action games, players can create their own three-person tag team. At any given time, one warrior will be engaged in battle, while the other two are recuperating; restoring their Life Meters and Musou Gauges. Every character is categorized according to offensive ability, and with new fighting techniques, it's up to the player to find the most lethal combination of warriors. "Weapon Fusion" lets players combine the attributes from different weapons for more devastating results.
Warriors Orochi for Xbox 360 is rated "T" (Teen- Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence) by the ESRB.
World in Conflict (PC)
World in Conflict asks the terrifying question, what if the Cold War didn't end? The award-winning game represents the next-generation of strategy titles, pitting Cold War-era superpowers against one another with completely destructible 3D battlefields and blistering visuals using DX10 technology. World in Conflict features an innovative gameplay mechanism that removes traditional resource-gathering and base-building in favor of non-stop combat, tactical decisions and FPS-like intense action. The game also features a deep single-player campaign that showcases Hollywood-quality storytelling of the Cold War gone hot.
"Sierra Entertainment is extremely proud to have delivered World in Conflict, one of the premier PC games of 2007, the best strategy game of the year and a title that will appeal to fans of all genres," said Martin Tremblay, president of worldwide studios, Sierra Entertainment. "World in Conflict represents the next-generation of PC gaming, effectively blurring the lines between strategy, action and first-person shooter with amazing DX10 graphics, groundbreaking multiplayer, and a deep, emotional single-player game."
"World in Conflict reaches out to fans of all genres - from action to strategy to shooter - with content that represents the absolute best of what PC gaming has to offer. As a result, our retail partners worldwide are offering amazing support to help launch this important and highly anticipated product," said Pascal Brochier, president of Global Retail, Vivendi Games. "We expect World in Conflict to emerge as one of the most successful PC games of 2007."
Features in World in Conflict include:
- Action-Focused Gameplay: World in Conflict focuses on tactical combat to create a game that is fast and hard-hitting - much like an FPS - by removing traditional base-building and resource gathering in favor of instant warfare and by doing so, creating a new category of PC games: Action-Strategy
- Dramatic Single-Player Campaign: World in Conflict's single-player mode offers a deep and emotional storyline created by renowned author and cold war authority, Larry Bond; players strap on the combat boots of a young field commander featuring Hollywood voice-over talent and a thrilling personal journey through World War III
- Accessibility: World in Conflict's FPS-like control scheme and 360-degree camera make its action-strategy gameplay exciting for hardcore strategy fans as well as accessible to fans of other genres – strategy fans will love World in Conflict. For gamers who have never played strategy before, World in Conflict is the game to try
- Deep Multiplayer With "Next-Gen" Features: World in Conflict supports up to 16 players for head-to-head and team-based battles in Domination, Tug-of-War and Assault modes; online play features built-in Voice-over IP (VoIP), support for clan management, competitive ladders, online tournaments, chat rooms, friends lists and more
- Real World Super-Powered Warfare: Unleash the authentic military arsenals of the great superpowers including tanks, planes, trucks, troops and helicopters from the USA, Soviet Union and NATO; as well as massive tactical attacks such as carpet bombings, long-range artillery, napalm and nuclear weapons
- Player Roles: Innovative in the strategy genre, players choose to engage the enemy as Infantry, Armor, Support, or Air specialists; multiplayer teams need to master each role and their cooperative elements for maximum effectiveness
- Bleeding-Edge Graphics: The latest version of Massive's proprietary Masstech engine uses DX10 technology, with advanced lighting, particle and physics effects, and allows for a full 360-degree range of camera control
- Complete Destructibility: As the battle rages, the world environment pays the price as every object - houses, trees and more - crumble under the force of war
- Scalability: While pushing the bleeding edge, Massive's proprietary Masstech engine also scales down to accommodate a wide range of PC specifications - if you've played a modern PC game within the last two years, you'll be able to play World in Conflict
World in Conflict is available in both Standard and Collector's Edition versions for a suggested retail price of $49.99 and $59.99 respectively.