Geometry Wars: Galaxies, the planet’s most addictively fast-paced arcade shooter, accelerates to warp speed this fall for Nintendo Wii™ and DS™.
Blast your way through all-new battle grids, develop your new Battle Drone and blast through relentless waves of enemies in first-ever Geometry Wars single-player campaign. Then join a friend for fast-paced multiplayer that’s out of this world.
Geometry Wars: Galaxies also includes the full version of Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved.
- Expands the Geometry Wars universe with Galaxies: an original, solar systems based, single player campaign with new and dynamic planet battle-grids.
- For the first time ever play multiplayer Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved. Play in many ways with or against your friends in the exciting multiplayer Geometry Wars world.
- Geometry Wars: Galaxies introduces the all-new Battle Drone and Geom currency. By using Geoms to purchase upgrades, the player will be able to develop the characteristics and personality of the drone, aiding the journey through battle-torn and increasingly aggressive galaxies.
- Geometry Wars: Galaxies will have even more enemies and weapons to maximize high scores that can be placed on the Nintendo Wii online leader boards.
- Unlock new content when you link up your DS and Wii versions together. Combine high scores for Elite leaderboard rankings.
Released: Fall 2007
More articles about Geometry Wars: Galaxies