City Interactive is pleased to announce that it will be the exclusive European retailer for Burut's first person shooter game UberSoldier 2.
UberSoldier 2 is an action packed shooting game based on World War II events. The game is set in Berlin, a city under siege, in April 1945. Top rank SS generals and officers decide to evacuate the most important people of the 3rd Reich. Members of the resistance movement discover the evacuation plans and decide to take action.
The main character will undergo constant changes throughout the gameplay to give greater challenges and excitement. Points can be collected along the game and these boost the hero’s strength, resistance to injuries, and improve his shooting accuracy.
- Next-gen quality graphics, physics and AI.
- Full multiplayer through LAN and Internet with GameSpy support.
- Unique WW2 era weapons, including prototypes. 21 weapons, including look-alikes of “Luger Parabellum”, “Tommy Gun”, MG-42, BAR and Panzerschreck.
- Character development: with gained experience, you can increase the character’s strength, damage resistance and shooting accuracy
- Special combat bonuses and possibility to tune them.
- Lots of vehicles from jeeps and trucks to tanks and planes.
UberSoldier 2 will be released across the entire continent from November this year.