In the game, players will descend upon the MotorStorm Festival, a celebration of the alternative and extreme offroad racing culture. Throwing caution to the wind, players will take on a variety of racing fanatics and battle through chaotic, action-packed tracks to try and become the Festival champ.
Capitalizing on its pedigree in offroad racing, Evolution Studios has created a gameplay experience that features smarter artificial intelligence (AI), real-time track deformation, fully destructible vehicles and environments, stunningly detailed scenery, and cinematic effects such as motion blur, depth-of-field, and Hollywood-style “crash cams” that replay spectacular crash sequences during a race.
Motorstorm v2.0 fixes :
- Vehicle Select enhancement – your last-used vehicle in each class will now be presented as the default choice during vehicle selection.
- Assigned player colours are now displayed in the lobby to make keeping track of your friends and rivals easier during online races and Eliminator matches.
- Further Player-Stat Improvements.
- Purchasers of ‘Coyote Revenge’ can now race this track in Online and Time Attack.
- Purchasers of Eliminator Mode will find results from this mode also contribute to their Fame Ranking.
- Track Exploits for Grizzly and Raingod Mesa have been addressed.
- Headset support – An occasional firewall conflict with headset communications has been resolved.
- Headset support – voice comms output now available exclusively through headset.
- Many other improvements and tweaks throughout the game.
More articles about Motorstorm