In its line up GFI company will exhibit a whole set of current titles at different genres:
- Pranksterz: Off your boss – an absorbing arcade game which gives you a perfect chance to center it out on your boss and co-workers for constant offences and humiliation. A wide range of props and tricks, non-stop antics, great cartoon-style graphics, and crazy animations are awaiting for you!
- Gluk’Oza: Action! – an extra-dynamic 3D-action game where you are to play as a stylish and eccentric young girl, ready to annihilate thousands of malicious monsters. Among the key features are easiness, colorful game world, bright characters, a friendly interface and a tenuous plot, what helps the player to quickly and fully sink into the gameplay.
- JAZZ: Hired Guns – a turn-based tactical strategy, where the scene takes place on an unsafe African continent. You are to play a role of a commander of a hirelings detachment, whose task is to give power back to the ex-President, deposed in the result of a military coup. The money is in your pocket, captain, it’s high time to impose order!
- Jagged Farm: Birth of a Hero – a standard RTS in a non-standard setting. A saturated tactical element together with a set of key features, many modern strategies can be proud of, combined with a cartoon-like graphics, colorful characters, numerous bright heroes, each of whom is a unique personality with its own character and an intuitive interface make the game involving, gripping and open to the public.
- Warfare – a real-time strategy with elements of global planning. The game is set on the territory of Saudi Arabia. Here four opposing forces, the Saudi Royal family, the US Army expeditionary corps, the Taliban movement supporters and Arabian rebels fight for the right to rule the country.
- Officers Take control of the Allied armies in order to strike back and defeat the Axis menace along the Western Front in a classic new RTS featuring the largest armies of any WWII RTS.