Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates has been designed to be the most accessible Final Fantasy ever. The unique action-based gameplay offers exciting 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving, with a control system that allows you to engage enemies on your terms and without any random encounters.
The best part of this exciting adventure is that up to four friends can team-up and co-operate with Nintendo DS Wireless Communication. Like all great heroes, you’ll want to look good during the action and there are hundreds of different items and costume combinations to make your character unique.
John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd. comments, “With a strong focus on action and exploration Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates offers an exciting, fast-paced adventure. If you’ve never played a Final Fantasy game before, Ring of Fates is the perfect introduction and offers even more fun when played with friends.”
- Unique action-based gameplay – with 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving
- • Action-based control system lets you experience the adventure your way
- Experience exhilarating real-time battles with intuitive controls
- Gorgeous 3D graphics and an emotional audio score creates a beautiful world to explore
- Co-operate with up to four players to explore via Nintendo DS Wireless Communication
- Realise the tale of two heroic yet innocent twins in a unique story of fate, adventure and fraternal love.
- Hundreds of different item and costume combinations add to the fun. Changes to costume and equipment are directly visible on your character in the game
- Trade with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functions
- Additional content over the original Japanese version, with four new quests
- Can be played in English, French, German and Spanish. The multiplayer mode allows friends to play together regardless of their selected language.
Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates will be released across all PAL territories from 21st March 2008.