Grand Chase follows the lives of different heroes from the Bermesiah continent in their fight against the evil Queen of Darkness. Characters will be able to fight dynamically alongside each other in several different game modes to defeat the evil queen of darkness.
Grand Chase is a Free-To-Play, 3D-rendered fantasy adventure online game developed by industry standout, KOG. The Ntreev USA release of the title will feature exclusive and significant upgrades to the game including: updated graphics, fine-tuned control mechanics, USB controller access, new, professional localization along with professionally produced English voice acting for all story elements. Also, there will be: new game modes, a new World Map and enhanced Dungeon system, as well as introducing more RPG elements, quests, and missions.
Grand Chase is an action title that allows players to connect online and battle the forces of evil. Players can group together in parties with as many as four individual players to take on every Dungeon and Boss within the game, as well as going head to head or team to team in PVP bouts.
With crisp, clean, and fluid graphics, excellent and precise controls, elegant combo-systems and a deep strategic battle structure, as well as almost limitless customizable options and equipment combinations, Grand Chase is an RPG influenced, online action title that stands out for online players in 2008!
Grand Chase Features:
- Grand Chase is a multiplayer Action RPG with a refined, in-depth fighting system
- Ranging from archer to spearman, choose from 5 different unique characters and 14 different jobs, each with their own set of skills and unique fighting style
- Simple, keyboard based controls that characters can easily use to combine skills and perform unique combo/juggle attacks
- Special 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade abilities with breathtaking graphical effects
- Customize characters through a wide selection of powerful weapons, armors, and accessories,
- Experience the innovative and exciting multiplayer modes that immerses the player in non-stop action such as: Quest mode, Player versus Player, Monster Battle, Monster Expedition mode and a lot more!
Grand Chase is unique in that it will, for the first time ever, allow players to have a refined and competitive real-time multiplayer brawl. An in-depth combo system allows players to link up combos, skills, and items for devastating effects. Players will also be able to advance their characters through traditional RPG elements including leveling, jobs, and equipment.
Open Beta is set to begin on January 31st, 2008 at 21:00 PST (9 o'clock Pacific Standard Time). What's more, every player who is signed up through the official website before the Open Beta release will be eligible to receive exclusive in-game items unavailable anywhere else.
Details and descriptions of the exclusive items will be announced on the new official website before the launch of Open Beta service.