How it all began…
The planets of Earth and Arkanar were once very similar, maintaining a peaceful and friendly existence for centuries. After a terrible war between the planets, the two became distant and secluded.
Earth prospered and grew, mastering advanced technologies. Arkanar became stagnated, barely evolving, remaining rooted in a medieval society; a planet of mystery. Intrigued by the situation of their former patriots the Empire decided to send in a secret agent from Earth…
You are the secret agent; at your disposal is a vast array of weaponry and knowledge, from the medieval sword to the most technologically advanced laser cannon. Use your weapons wisely as you discover the secrets surrounding the mysterious planet of Arkanar, revealing why it has remained a medieval society for so long.
- Performance of roles. Attitudes towards the main character depends on his clothes. Various dialogue scenarios can ensue.
- Horses as the means of travel.
- More than 100 weapon and armor types - one-handed, two-handed, shaft weapons, sword and shield, bows, crossbows and pistols. The Earthlings' arsenal includes scorchers, modifiers, power generators...
- A non-linear storyline.
- An advanced system of NPC existence.
- Simulation of weather conditions. Day and night change in real time.
Hard to Be a God” will be available in the UK April 11, 2008.
More articles about Hard to be a God