Once there was a magic mirror, made by the Devil himself. Anything beautiful reflected in this mirror became ridiculed, ugly and twisted.
The young devils in devil school loved the mirror. And they stole the mirror and flew towards the sky. They wanted to see how the angels of Heaven would look in the mirror. But they dropped the mirror. And the mirror fell towards the ground and was smashed into seven shards. The shards were scattered all over the Kingdom – six large shards and one very, very small shard. This last piece fell right into the eye of the boy, Kay. It became lodged deep within his eye and turned everything he saw upside down. Beauty became ugly, truth became lies, and anything pure became dirty. Kay grew cold. And he left. He left with the Snow Queen.
- An immersive H.C. Andersen style adventure.
- Lots of puzzles, action and socially oriented game play
- Numerous real-time-rendered characters.
- A Nordic game world of high visual quality.
- Proprietary character behaviour AI.