The story takes place in a calm and silent mountain village at Christmas. The main hero, Nathan, is a small time manager. Nathan was looking forward to having a nice Christmas holiday with his family in the warmth of his home, near the family fireplace. Instead, his girlfriend calls him to come immediately but Nathan refuses to. On condition that his girlfriend will say nothing to his wife, Nathan relents and agrees to come. He lies to his wife and goes to the "calm" and "silent" village. Immediately after arriving, he meets his girlfriend in a hotel room and spends nearly an hour there. Nathan is really angry with what he heard from his girlfriend. He tries to leave the village... but a terrible blizzard is on its way and now it's really impossible to leave… particularly by car. Nathan, really burned up, decides to stay in that hotel overnight....
The game will have both corresponding horror and depression feels to it, that´s also the reason why the game takes place in Winter. We are trying our best to make you feel the atmosphere of the game, so that you really get the feeling that you are "There", far from civilization, surrounded by the huge blizzard.
Scenes, noises, colors, also texts, all are subordinated to one thing, the biggest thing- the feeling. But that doesn’t mean that other things will be neglected! You can look forward to thematic puzzles, minigame etc.
- An immersive gloomy atmosphere, emphasized by a melancholic winter scenery and a seemingly picturesque mountain village
- Original and impressive story with horror, supernatural and psychological elements.
- High-quality prerendered scenes
- Real-time 3D characters
- Stencil (real-time) Shadows
- Original music putting the finishing touches to the atmosphere of the game
- Non-linear gameplay (partly)
- Living, emotive and memorable characters, main hero so as any NPC
- 1024*768 resolution of scenes
- 70+ unique scenes
- Different environments you´ll visit during your journey
- Rendered movies (Intro, outro, cut-scenes)
- Riddles, puzzles etc., logically and naturally integrated into the story
- Professional english voice-acting by actors with years of experience in games, radios, films and theatres
- 16 Different languages!. Right in the first version of the game, when it is released, you 'll be able to choose from 16 different languages: Czech, English, French, German, Russian, Hungarian, Slovak, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Polish, Danish and Dutch.
- WME engine, which means almost no limits to our imagination