Featuring a graphical makeover, Namco Museum Remix, includes five "remixed" Namco arcade games with new controls utilizing the Wii Remote to whip, swing, twist and shake up the video game classics. In addition to the entertaining "remixed" titles, Namco Museum Remix will also feature a collection of arcade games that stay true to their original arcade style.
Namco Museum Remix will revitalize popular Namco games, recreating them from the ground up with intuitive controls utilizing the Wii Controller and with new visuals in terms of both graphics and presentation. Each game delivers a unique experience that can be shared between anyone wanting to jump in on the action.
- Pac'n Roll Remix –Pac-Man will ROLL his way to victory instead of chomping his way through. Players navigate Pac-Man by rolling him through worlds where he will face deadly obstacles, roll-up classic pac pellets and use awesome power-ups.
- Galaga Remix –With Galaga invaders arriving from the far reaches of space, players must try to shoot down the invading forces and save Pac-Man from ultimate destruction. With up to four-players able to challenge the oncoming invaders, and scores being tallied for each player, wiping out an alien species has never been so much fun.
- Pac-Motos Remix – The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to knocking your opponents off a series of unique and colorful stages all while using the Wii Controller to move, dash and power-up your Pac-Man! Players engage in a small arena where the goal is to knock opponents off while grabbing power-ups and navigating through challenging environments.
- Rally-X Remix – With up to 4 players capable of taking the screen at once, this classic Namco title is brought new life with slick graphics, power-ups and a new intuitive control scheme using the Wii Remote to steer. All these new features for Rally-X equal one thing – fun.
- Gator Panic Remix – Gators pose a serious problem and Pac-Man is here to solve it. Players use Pac-Man to whack at emerging gators that appear on screen. The player with the most gator whacks at the end of a match wins!
- Also included in Namco Museum Remix are nine faithful classic Namco arcade games to experience again or for the first time. These arcade games include: Galaxian, Dig Dug, Mappy, Xevious, Gaplus, Super Pac-Man, Pac and Pal, Pac-Mania and Cutie Q.
Namco Museum Remix for Wii is scheduled for European release in March 2008.
Namco Museum DS allows players a chance to enjoy their favorite classics on the next generation of handhelds. In addition to the included legendary roster, Namco Museum DS also features an updated version of fan favorite, Pac Man Vs. Never before available as a separate product, this present day remake of Pac-Man headlines this compilation, bringing classic gameplay with a twist.
- Great Namco classics: Bring your favorites along with you: Pac-Man, Galaga, Xevious, Dig Dug II, Galaxian, Mappy, and Tower of Druaga
- Pac-Man Vs.: For the first time ever, this collaboration between Toru Iwatani, creator of Pac-Man, and Shigeru Miyamoto, legendary Nintendo creator, is released as a separate product for fans to enjoy!
- Wireless play: Challenge up to 3 of your friends in Pac-Man Vs. as one of you race to chomp up all the pellets. With only one DS card, your friends will be able to play as ghost to stop you on your mission to clear the board.
- Unique viewing style: With a new rendering system, view your classics with the dual screens to your advantage!
Namco Museum DS is scheduled for release in February 2008.