Kingdom Under Fire II will not only inherit all the merits of the previous Action RTS series that numerous fans have raved about but also feature much enhanced game system that will allow gamers to experience vastly immense tactical game play and intense action in unprecedented scale of battlefield. Moreover, it will support a single offline mode and an online mode where thousands of gamers can join in a server to pit their skills against each other. With next-gen quality of graphic and rich game play, it will truly be an unheralded gift in a pleasant way to both gamers and gaming industry.
Whereas Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom was an Action RPG deviated from the main Action RTS stream of Kingdom Under Fire Series, this sequel version will be a true inheritor of the world acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders in the truest sense with promises to deliver a unique game play and story line where the plot is filled with drama between game characters, who will all contribute to raise suspense and intensity of combat. Unlike the previous RTS series where the Human Alliance and the Dark Legion faced each other in endless battles, there will be a new third faction vying for control of the world, which will definitely pique the curiosity of fans worldwide.
BLUESIDE's CEO Sejung Kim stated that "We are preparing for an immense game that will feature not only field battles, but also titanic siege engines and thousands of units that will swarm over monstrous fortresses in siege battles of epic proportions." clearly expressing her confidence in the next title.
While more information around the game shall be revealed down the road, the development of new Kingdom Under Fire is on track to explore new worlds where no one has gone before.
- A true Action RTS inheritor of the world acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire series, which continues a saga of Bersian heroes on Kingdom Under Fire universe.
- Massively Multiplayer Online game where thousands of gamers can co-play and write their own epic poetry of war.
- Much empowered real-time strategy game system with highly intense action and intuitive control while succeeding all the great merits of previous versions.
- Unprecedentedly massive scale of castle siege mode to deliver realistic mediaeval battle onto your nose.
- Deeper and richer campaign mode than that of "Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders"
- Competition and War among 3 factions over the domination of Bersia continent; Human Alliance, Dark Legion and a new mystery force.
Kingdom Under Fire II is aiming for 2009 release and will be available worldwide on both PC and console platforms.
More articles about Kingdom Under Fire II