* All Guardians, Evokers, and characters on Subscription accounts will have one Skill Retrainer when logging in after this patch goes live.
* The timer and quest requirement have been removed from the mini-game.
* Guild Heralds can now be sold back to merchants for full price.
* Fixed a bug where chat entry becomes visible in the Character Select screen after logging in and then logging out of the game.
* Fixed a crash bug associated with exiting out of the Character Creation menu.
* Players that had beaten Normal mode with a character but then were unable to access Elite mode with a new character should now have access to that game mode by logging in once with the character that completed Normal Mode.
* Fixed a bug which caused audio and sound effects to sometimes stop playing.
* Errgoth now does less damage.
* The Beast of Abbadon, Occulis, and Sydonai can no longer be exploited via re-spawn farming.
* Offline friends are now properly displayed in the Friends List.
* The “Player Requests” confirmation buttons have been reordered to [accept] [decline] [ignore].
* Skill Retrainers now have a confirmation dialogue to help players from accidentally using them.
* A new Japanese font has been added.
* Armors with the “minion damage bonus” affix now work for the Engineer.
* Restorative injectors are usable when either health or power is below the player’s maximum since they can help recover both health and power for the user.
* Increasing ranks of Drain Power now work properly at all power ranges.
Stonehenge Bug Fixes
* Players may now Recall or Party Portal out of the Hell’s Heart level.
* Party Portal limitations have been removed from the Stonehenge levels.
* Stonehenge weapons can now have Mod slots.
* The stash in Stonehenge now properly detects collision.
* Fixed a blocking bug in the Essence Caves which prevented a portal into that specific Caste General’s Lair from opening.
* Fixed rare cases where Essence Caves were not connected to the next level.
* Fixed bad pathing around the Stonehenge wilderness huts.
* Fixed a bug causing additional Skill Retrainers to spawn when they shouldn’t have. Duplicate Skill Retrainers should now be removed.
Patch Notes Disclaimer: While we make every effort to include all upcoming changes in our patch notes, please be aware that occasionally some changes are unintentionally omitted.
More articles about Hellgate