The game is based on a concept from a novel by Strugatsky Brothers. The remote hotel is a stage where a mysterious story takes play. A murder is central to the plot, and the various guests all have their own hidden roles and agendas. The game is a quest that adds to the original detective story. The inner logic of the quest is very clear in some cases, but it is up to the payer to find the optimal and correct solution in situations where his feelings may conflict with the law.
The pre-rendered backgrounds are very appealing and detailed; the game uses many locations for the game events and the characters are done in full 3D, with dynamic shadows.
- Appealing mysterious storyline and non-linear plot
- More than 120 brilliant background screens
- More than 20 characters with original stories and unique personalities
- Life simulation of all inhabitants in the gameworld
- In-house engine developed specifically for adventure genre games
- 15+ hours of fascinating gameplay
More articles about Dead Mountaineer's Hotel