C.O.R.E. tells the story of a US Marine sent to discover the mysteries behind the door of a top secret US Army lab complex built to research the effects of the meteor crash from years ago. The gruesome discoveries of the marine are empahsised by sinister interior of the complex while the heavy music escalates the ever-intensifing action and dark morbid ambience.
“After 10 months of work we are entering the final stage of development. We are finalizing the single player option and working hard on what we believe will make our game special – the multiplayer mode. We have successfully launched our website, where we present our game and keep you updated on what we’re doing and where we’re at. We have boosted features like dynamics and special effects for the NDS to maximum. As very demanding players ourselves, we know what everyone is waiting for. Now we can say that we are ready to show the world our game.” - said team leader, Lukas Zarnowiecki.
- Complete 14 huge, shocking non-linear levels, and discover new ways & routes to complete them.
- Reveal the mysterious story of the metero crash guarded by 20 different enemies ranging from insane marines, mad scientist, to big deadly mutants.
- Choose from 8 different type of guns, such as : blaster, shotgun, plasmagun, or rocket launcher. Some of them have an alternate fire option or optical zoom.
- Use vehicles and operate interactive tools like switches, controllers, access cards, open boxes, blow up objects etc.
- Get immersed into the dark, murky atmosphere intensified by heavy music and advanced graphics solution.
- Watch in-game movies, which will introduce you further into the story and present major quests.
- Three multiplayer modes: DeathMatch, Team Arena, and Capture the Flag.
- Enjoy the game with 3 other friends using only one card.
More articles about C.O.R.E.