MySims Kingdom sets you on a story-telling journey of discovery and exploration to help King Roland and his subjects revitalize the Kingdom. Throughout this epic quest you will hear new stories from old and new friends alike, discover fascinating new lands and build to the limit of your imagination. Your MySims Kingdom experience for the Wii begins in The Capital, the land at the center of your story-telling. After you have met King Roland you can venture off into the vast lands beyond. Newly-added building options will help you accomplish your tasks. And in true MySims fashion, everything is customizable, allowing every creation within your world to have a signature look! MySims Kingdom…embark on your own journey of discovery & exploration!
MySims Kingdom for the Wii
King Roland needs your help to make the Kingdom a better place. Throughout this tale to bring the Kingdom back to its former glory, you must help new and old friends alike, discover new lands and build to the limit of your imagination.
Your MySims Kingdom experience begins in The Capital, the majestic land at the center of your story-telling. Check out the Castle, explore this first land and begin to meet your first set of new friends, including King Roland, Princess Butter, and the Wizard Marlon. Find out more of what awaits you here and then get in your boat to sail to many more lands on the horizon!
Throughout your journey new characters, lands, and clever new contraptions will be revealed. Construct and do everything from tending your pigs to finding treasure chests. Newly-added building options will help you accomplish the tasks you’re challenged with along the way, including building broken bridges. In true MySims fashion, everything is customizable, allowing every creation within your world to have a signature look.
There is a lot more to discover in regions beyond The Capital, so stay tuned for more characters, contraptions and lands that are yet to be revealed!
MySims Kingdom for NDS
Take the Kingdom with you! MySims Kingdom on Nintendo DS adds a new chapter to the saga, challenging you to help the King thwart the plans of evil in a far flung corner of the Kingdom. Many new activities and mini-games are included to help you persuade the King that your island is the ultimate royal destination.
- Epic Storyline—King Roland needs your help to revitalize his kingdom! Can you join forces with the other MySims to bring it back to its former glory?
- New Faces and Familiar Friends—Meet new MySims like King Roland. Then say hello to old friends like Ginny and Buddy who have both made career changes that will delight you!
- Travel to New Lands—Traverse the vast and varied lands of the kingdom, each with its own unique theme. Discover all the unique things to do in each while you help its citizens!
- New Building Options—In addition to houses and furniture you can now build many more contraptions that will help you finish your epic quest for the King!
- [NDS] A New Chapter to the MySims Kingdom Story – Help King Roland defeat the plans of evil in a far flung corner of the Kingdom. 9 new minigames to show your worth!
MySims Kingdom is not yet rated and scheduled for a worldwide release Oct. 28, 2008.
More articles about MySims Kingdom