At the beginning of the game, players have access to 24 playable characters. From the Marvel universe players can choose from Cable, Marrow, Cyclops, Captain America, Dr. Doom, Rogue, Psylocke, Wolverine (bone claw version), Iceman, Spider-Man, Hulk or Venom. The line-up of Capcom characters includes Jill, Tron, Rubyheart, Son Son, Amingo, Hayato, Sakura, Guile, Ryu, Zangief, Anakaris and Strider. As players meet certain conditions they will gain access to many hidden and secret characters.
- Real 3-on-3 tag team battle!
- More than 50 playable characters
- Team Hyper Combo – Allows three characters to perform Super Combos successively.
- Snap Back – Forces opponents to change characters
- Assist Type Select – Players choose their favorite assist attack
- Crossover Attack – Players can change characters in the thick of battle
- Crossover Assist – Waiting character rushes on screen to assist your playing character
- Crossover Counter – Waiting character performs lifesaving counterattacks
- Crossover Combination – Three characters perform a Super Combo simultaneously
- Advancing Guard – Allows players to push back their opponent
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 includes all the features from the arcade version. Now as never before, players can choose a character to experience three-on-three fighting mayhem. Players can perform limitless Hyper Combos, Crossover Counters, Advancing Guard and Super Jumps, allpopular features from the acclaimed “vs” series.
More articles about Marvel vs. Capcom 2