Spooky Spirits is an addictive puzzle game for PC that centers on the adventures of Becky and Tim, a pair of spirit wardens sent back to Earth to hunt runaway ghosts that have escaped from the Netherward - a place where naughty ghosts, known as Spookies, are sent for haunting and frightening innocent humans. Having fallen asleep on their watch and lost the Spookies, Becky and Tim are banished and risk losing their warden jobs unless they manage to recapture them. The unfortunate duo must search haunted locations on Earth to track down the Spookies including the Sphinx of Egypt, an ancient Mayan pyramid in Mexico and a Haunted House in England.
Moving away from the overused match-two and match-three templates of many of its competitors, Spooky Spirits combines the pick up and play accessibility of familiar puzzle games and injects it with a rich vein of originality while providing the choice of playing at breakneck speed or at a more relaxed pace.
- A ground-breaking twist on the falling block and match-2 templates. Build and expand stacks of Spookies in any direction and in any number!
- Three unique game modes, each with its own distinct gameplay and objectives - Panic Mode, Puzzle Mode and Eternity Mode. Choose to play at breakneck speed or at a more relaxed pace.
- Original IP: original gameplay, original story and original characters.
- Runs on old and new PCs, supports Windows Vista and widescreen HD gaming.
- Windows XP/Vista with DirectX9 compliant graphics and sound hardware
- 1 GHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 40 MB free disk space
- Play with a keyboard or an Xbox 360 controller attached to your PC
Spooky Spirits will premiere on major game portals this Halloween and is appropriate for players of all ages.
More articles about Spooky Spirits