In an age long passed, a band of extraordinary heroes embarked on an epic journey to free Norrath from the clutches of a shrouded threat. Their everlasting quest would take them to the far reaches of the globe, delving deep into the most dangerous dungeons and undertaking many daunting trials. This was the Shadow Odyssey, and the heroes were known as the Ethernauts. In their time, this epic quest came to an end, and Norrath was saved. But now ... history is repeating. It is time for a new generation of Ethernauts to retrace the steps of their honored predecessors through the ruined, rancorous and twisting regions of Norrath to rid the world of the invading scourge and destroy the renewed evil of the Shadowmen.
EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey is the fifth expansion for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise. This all-in-one compilation pack follows the award-winning and best-selling Rise of Kunark expansion. New players and veterans alike will journey through a massive amount of exquisite content unlike anything ever before seen in EverQuest II. The Shadow Odyssey stretches well beyond the fantasy realm and propels the EverQuest II world into a new era of excitement and adventure.
Digital Download Pre-Order Bonus Items:
- Void Beast Pet: Watch as a beast from the void rails against its plight, trapped within a magical cage, and receive a rent status reduction of 500 points.
- Legends of Norrath Loot Card: Hang the first-ever horizontal wall painting of the Ethernauts Airship, and receive a rent status reduction of 300.
Retail Pre-Order Bonus Items:
- Collectible Pewter Figurine: · An actual replica of the in-game mount. Available at select retailers while supplies last.
- Dire Bear Mount and Pet: · A Dire Bear cub that grows up as you level to become a fearsome mount!
- Legends of Norrath Loot Card: · Hang the first-ever horizontal wall painting of the Ethernauts Airship, and receive a rent status reduction of 300.
- Journey through more than 20 new zones, including the new overland zone, Innothule .
- Experience nostalgic EverQuest dungeon themes, such as Najgena, Mistmoore and The Sebilisian Empire, and adventure through more than 18 goal-based dungeons, such as Ruins of Guk and Befallen.
- The Achievement Point level cap will be increased to 200 to offer new achievements for class- specific lines.
- A new Dungeon Delving mission system for players to replay content with new and different experiences.
- Five new Heritage Quests with unique rewards being added.
- A new, mysterious group of erudites with powerful new armor and equipment will barter for void shards earned during your encounters .
- Epic tales of the odyssey are told through battles with dozens of new creatures and hundreds of new quests.
- Two new deities have been introduced into Norrath, Rodcet Nife and Anashti Sul.
- Includes Desert of Flames, Kingdom of Sky, Echoes of Faydwer and Rise of Kunark expansion packs, and The Bloodline Chronicles, The Splitpaw Saga and The Fallen Dynasty adventure packs.
- Includes Legends of Norrath strategic online trading card game, digital starter deck and booster pack.
More articles about EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey