Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas...a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Key Features :
- Become part of Carl's world through the astounding graphics of the Xbox®. Experience dynamic weather, from sunshine to smog. Relive the last 30 seconds of outrageous gameplay with instant replays!
- Listen to San Andreas, now sonically invigorated for the Xbox. Use custom soundtracks to craft your own personalized radio station of early 1990s anthems.
- Explore three huge cities on San Andreas, an island almost six times the size of Vice City. Visit deserts, rolling countryside, truck stops, secret military base, forest, mountains, and dozens of small towns.
- Take control of BMX bikes, motorcycles, aircraft, trucks, cars, boats, hovercraft, and more.
- Pimp your ride with a custom sound system, nitro packs, rims, bumpers, upholstery, and other options.
- Play mini-games like basketball, pool, dancing, low-rider hopping, Vegas games, and old-school arcade games.
- Use two-player cooperative mode for certain objectives.
Available worldwide since 2005, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available for downlaod on Xbox Live for 1200 Microsoft Points starting Oct. 20, 2008.
More articles about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas