Sword of the New World is an action-packed tactical fantasy MMORPG set in a world of colonial exploration inspired by Europe’s exploration of America. Delve into a visually stunning world, join or create a clan, claim colonies and choose a side in a political struggle. Players even have the ability to become the representative of one of the political parties that are constantly vying for power. Sword of the New World offers exploration and discovery in a world of political conflict and danger. Control up to three characters at once, each with their own statistics, skills, and levels. Fight alongside your clan mates for control of the many colonies that lay unclaimed in the New World. The more colonies your clan controls, the more power you wield.
This fourth game update to the Nocturnal Sonata Expansion includes a brand new item advancement system: Jewel Socketing. Gamers’ weapons and armor can now contain sockets and throughout their travels they can find ores to convert into jewels for the sockets. These jewels can increase a number of stats including damage, health and skill points adding a whole new level of gameplay and character customization.
In addition to the Jewel Socketing system, gamers will now be able to raise a pet and take it out into the wilds with them. The first pet released (the Poppet) assists gamers by auto-collecting items that drop after monsters have been killed. As with all pets, they need to be fed and fortunately, the new Feso Exchange is always nearby for gamers to pick up Pet Food and many more items.
Gamers will also have the chance to help level-up their friends with the new Apprentice system by allowing high-level gamers to recruit low-level gamers to apprentice them. While together, the high-level gamer gains Family Reputation (instead of experience) and the low-level gamer gains DOUBLE the XP. The pair can safely battle around the New World together and as the low-level gamer levels-up quicker, the high-level gamer gains reputation which can be used to gain jewels for the Jewel Socketing system.
With this new content release there is a lot more in store for the gamers: from the New Unique Player Character Calypso to a new currency system - Feso.
Key Features of Sword of the New World:
- While most games allow you to level just one character at a time, Sword of the New World allows players to develop, mix and match a team of three distinct characters simultaneously.
- Get the best of both types of MMO worlds with Player vs. Environment (PvE) and Player vs. Player (PvP) combat fully integrated into gameplay. Sword of the New World also includes additional combat options, Family vs. Family (FvF) dueling and City vs. City (CvC) in specific arenas.
- Alive with beautiful artistry and baroque-inspired architecture and fashion, the game offers stunningly attractive characters with inspiring clothing and armor sets. Evocative music completes the diverse atmospheres found throughout the game’s many locations.
- Character classes include the traditional melee champ Fighter; the spell-casting Wizard, and the dual-purpose assassin and healing Scout, with more classes to be announced later. Each class can learn and perform unique stances and unlock advanced skills.
- Download and play the trial version of the game for free or buy the premium, boxed copy for additional content and gameplay experiences.
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada for the PC is currently available worldwide, is free to download and free to play, no montly fees.
More articles about Sword of the New World