You are invited to return to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center this Wednesday, October 22 at 9 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PDT) via Xbox LIVE Arcade. Due to the unforeseen conclusion of your last visit, all necessary precautions have been taken to ensure that “Portal: Still Alive” is a sanitary, objective, and mostly non-lethal testing environment.
In addition to the original award winning first-person puzzle experience, Aperture Science is proud to provide 14 new challenge maps exclusive to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Six advanced maps will also be provided to help guide you along the way.
Though prior test subjects proved to be unstable and may have presented false information, Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that your cake is indeed waiting for you and that the Weighted Companion Cube misses you in your absence. Come visit them again for 1200 MS Points.
Portal: Still Alive Achievements:
- Go for the Gold: Win a gold medal on a challenge map (15G).
- Out of the Blue: Once you have control of both portals, only enter the orange portal (25G).
- Rat’s Tale: Find all the Rat Man Dens (15G).
- Is Anyone There?: Complete the game without ever taking a bullet (20G).
- Saw that one coming: Cause a rocket sentry to destroy its own rocket when the rocket has been redirected back towards it (5G).
- The Camera Adds 10 Pounds: Knock a turret over with a security camera (10G).
- Like a Rat: Trap yourself in a test chamber so that GLaDOS has to help you continue (20G).
- Feeling like Floating: Dissolve a turret (5G).
- Tests like Chicken: Find the chicken’s test results (15G).
- Cupcake: Beat 5 advanced chambers (10G).
- Fruitcake: Beat 10 advanced chambers (25G).
- Vanilla Crazy Cake: Beat all advanced chambers (35G).
More articles about Portal: Still Alive