The wide variety of highly interactive mini-games that made Midway’s TouchMaster a favorite in bars and arcades across the country returns again with TouchMaster 2 for the Nintendo DS. With 20 new games, including exciting twists on some familiar classics, with new spins on Mahki, Poker and Solitaire, TouchMaster 2 offers addictive fun for gamers of all ages. TouchMaster 2’s new collection includes extremely fun and exciting card, action, strategy, puzzle and picture games. Play a quick round to beat your high-score or find some real competition playing head-to-head against other players. TouchMaster 2, the personal arcade that fits snug in the palm of your hands!
- Rampage Empire: Your favorite Rampage characters are back, but this time your brain destroys the buildings (with the help of a huge monster of course). Unscramble the letters to form the appropriate word, then a Rampage beast will destroy the floor. The puzzle is completed when all the words have been found, and the building is destroyed.
- Catacombs - The object of Catacombs is to move your player icon from one portion of a maze to another using the stylus. Collect coins and enter dungeons while avoiding monsters. Mazes will be generated randomly along with the various power-ups.
- Spellwinder - This is a word search game with a twist. Only adjacent letters can be used to create a word. Make words in any direction, but don?t use the same letter twice.
- View Finder: This classic game of find-the-differences has been entertaining for decades. Points will be awarded for each difference you find. Look fast because time will run out!
- What is it: Various pieces of drawings will slowly take form. As this occurs, try to guess the object, then quickly type in your answer. Once you've typed in your answer, select OK. The faster you type and enter your answer, the more points you'll receive.
- Scavenger: You'll be asked to find specific objects within the picture in the bottom screen. Use the stylus to select the objects you're asked to find. The objects you?ll need to find are described in the upper screen.
- Picture Slide: Use the stylus to move blocks that will form a picture out of a scrambled mess. Revealing the picture will become more difficult as the pieces get smaller.
- Super Mahki: This new version of Mahki takes it to the next level. Tiles will now fill in from the top screen and ?Multipliers? will increase your scores. Combine huge clusters of blocks for better multipliers.
- Prismatix: The wheel on the top screen shows a color sequence. Use the stylus to try to eliminate blocks from the lower screen by matching the sequence in any direction. As tiles are cleared (up to four at a time) the gems will shuffle and rotate, based on the number of gems used. Creating four links will award big points and also add to your spin multiplier. The game gets progressively more difficult as tiles are removed from the board.
- Dice King: elect one die, and swap it with an adjacent one, provided that either of the moving dice will align and form combinations of three or more. The die involved with this combination is then moved to the top screen, where you?ll attempt to form the listed combinations in the upper screen.
Touchmaster 2 is scheduled to ship to retail stores October 27.
More articles about TouchMaster 2