Moving forward the company will operate as a media group to clarify its growing remit, and capabilities.
- Alten8 - will remain as the parent brand, and will remain as the publishing brand for all future media releases.
- Skull Monkey Games - will be the new division for the development of new IP based games.
- Retro-Soft - will be the division handing both internal, and contract retro game development and re-imagining.
- Mangled Pixel – will be the film and CGI creation division, already working on several properties.
- Octave Sound – will be the sound creation department, servicing both the internal divisions needs, as well as external contracts.
Entain8 – standalone sister company to Alten8, servicing the needs of both Alten8 and other third party clients. With a growing sales force covering UK retail sales, online sales companies, CD and DVD supply to third parties, and art and packaging requests also. Entain8 supply's to all major and independent retailers within the UK, as well as handling international licensing and sales for clients. Entain8 sales cover all formats to include, Games, Audio, DVD and Film, Hardware and other sales.
Alten8 will be confirming a raft of new appointments, new development contracts for film, current generation consoles, new branded licensed IP, and expansion announcements over the coming few weeks.