Based on the novel Evil Under the Sun by the world’s best-known mystery author, this is the second title from The Adventure Company’s successful Agatha Christie video game series to release on Wii. Evil Under the Sun takes advantage of the unique features of the Wii, such as group gameplay, allowing groups of friends and families to gather around the television, sharing the Wii Remote™, discussing and solving puzzles together.
Famous detective Hercule Poirot is back in typical style, turning up at just the right time to begin an investigation into the murder of a famous actress during what should have been the start of a relaxing holiday.
Taking on the role of Hercule Poirot, players can scour a stunning tropical island for clues and delve deeper into the mysterious relationships between over 20 unique characters to search out the killer.
Three scenes from the game are shown in which the Wii Remote is the key to solving a puzzle. An important clue buried in the dirt must be uncovered by simulating a digging motion, and a screw is tightened by rotating the Wii Remote.
Key Features :
- Play as world-renowned Belgian detective Hercule Poirot
- Over 20 unique characters to interact with, each with their own motives
- Cinematic camera perspectives emphasizing character facial emotions
- “Shadowing” ability allows Poirot to stealthily fol low suspects from a discreet distance
- Advanced in-game hint system, including automatic journal recording
- Additional storyline appended to that of the original novel providing a new ending
Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun, rated is ‘T’ for Teen is scheduled for relese in Oct. 2008, and will retail for $29.99 USD.
More articles about Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun