A Hero's Decision Affects the Lives of Many. It is time to choose your destiny, whether to champion the cause of good or to delve into the twisted paths of evil.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world. This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered in this mystical world. A deep reward system further enables advancements in character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend. Drop-in styled cooperative multiplayer gameplay ensures players will enjoy the game alone or seamlessly with friends at any time. Five unique multiplayer modes round out the experience and offer a refreshing, first-class gaming experience in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Key Features include:
- A huge, seamless and dynamic world that allows for free-form exploration
- Two campaigns: play as the “Light” or “Shadow” side, complete with distinct skills, rewards and story-elements tailored to the chosen path
- Six exceptional, playable characters, each with a distinct look, capabilities and in-game motivation
- Modifiable combat arts: change and upgrade your alter ego’s combat skills as you make choices throughout the game
- Fight effectively from the back of a number of mounts under your control
- Deities offer unique combat disciplines to players
- The ultimate multiplayer experience – seamless transition between single- and multiplayer gaming modes
- Captivating online modes of play challenge gamers in cooperative and PvP play
- Extraordinary, cutting-edge graphics utilize the latest technologies
Featuring six diverse and in-depth characters, each with their own distinct gameplay style. SACRED 2 will offer the player two different campaigns; one in the Light, the other in Shadow. The chosen path will influence the reception of the player in different environments; a city which welcomed a good character is likely to be hostile towards an evil one. Learn stunning fighting techniques and sophisticated spells. Collect a huge variety of weapons and objects and enhance the character's attributes to create a unique, personalised hero.
The setting is nearly 2,000 years prior to the events of SACRED. The player assumes the role of one of six characters and enters into a story of quests and secrets, magic and sorcery, power and honour. The player must choose their path wisely, as both Light and Shadow campaigns weave alternative journeys across the world of SACRED 2, where the unwary traveller may be aided or attacked by the various inhabitants in the vast land of Ancaria.
Currently available on PC in Europe, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, the PC edition will ship in Norht America on Nov. 17, while the X360/PS3 is scheduled to launch worldwide on Feb. 17, 2009.
More articles about Sacred 2: Fallen Angel