Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force will introduce kids to all new adventures in the Club Penguin world, giving players a chance to complete secret agent missions, solve mysteries and connect with friends in new ways. The game allows players to take on the role of a covert agent in the Elite Penguin Force. Players embark on missions utilizing familiar and all-new gadgets, accessories, vehicles and locations to investigate mysterious events in the Club Penguin world. Club Penguin for Nintendo DS will include Disney’s DGamer allowing kids to engage with other Disney game players in a secure online community whether at home or on the go via their Nintendo DS or home computer.
Players will be able to wirelessly connect with the virtual Club Penguin world using the NDS to unlock special features and upload coins to their online penguin account.
Club Penguin is a snow-covered virtual island where children can play games, interact with friends and engage in a variety of fun activities, all in the guise of colorful, personalized penguin avatars. Launched in October 2005 and acquired by The Walt Disney Company in August 2007, Club Penguin has rapidly built a solid reputation with children and families thanks to its proven commitment to providing a fun and safe online entertainment experience.
- Take on the role of an Elite Penguin Forces agent, completing top secret missions only available on the Nintendo DS
- Play exclusive new DS-only mini-games, including Snowboarding and Dance Challenge
- Play favorite Club Penguin mini-games such as Cart Surfer, Jet Pack Adventure and Ice Fishing in a whole new way, using the DS touch screen and the unique dual-screen view
- Earn coins while playing on the DS to spend in game or upload to online accounts
- Download weekly newsletters and polls, along with new, seasonal missions
- Explore never-before-seen locations including the Puffle Training Dojo, Mine Tunnels and Pizza Shop Kitchen
- Includes DGamer - the all new online community exclusively for Disney gamers. Create unique 3-D avatars, create a persistent profile, chat with friends in a Club Penguin chat room, share Club Penguin themed accessories, earn in-game honors and unlock exclusive Disney content
Disney Interactive Studios' Club Penguin, developed by 1st Playable Productions, is rated E for Everyone and will be available in stores nationwide Nov. 25, 2008.