The No.1 Head-to-Head Fighting game franchise based on Naruto arrives on PS3 for the first time to reign supreme in the next generation of video gaming.
Armed with gorgeous cinematic quality HD graphics, a revolutionary next-gen battle system, interactive multi-dimensional battle grounds and seamlessly explorable world of Naruto, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm will capture the heart of any Naruto fan!
Your dream to live and breathe the show will come true!
Packaged in a deluxe SteelBook case featuring alternate artwork with a protective slip cover, each copy of the Limited Edition comes with an exclusive soundtrack music CD featuring 18 original tracks, an individually numbered limited edition Laser Cell depicting Naruto and Sasuke in battle, and two exclusive limited edition collectible cards. The NAruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Limited Edition will carry a suggested retail price of $69.99 and will be available through GameStop, Best Buy, GameCrazy, Amazon.com and other select retailers.
From the week of the game’s retail launch on November 4, 2008 through March 2009, new support characters such as the infamous Sound Four and original single player missions will be made available for download on a regular basis, giving players even more ways to fight and explore in the world of ninja.
The following support characters, each accompanied by an additional single player mission, will be available for free download from the PlayStation Network for the PS3 on the dates below:
- November 6, 2008: Shizune
- December 4, 2008: Asuma
- December 18, 2008: Kurenai
- January 8, 2009: Anko
- January 22, 2009: Jirobo
- February 5, 2009: Kidoumaru
- February 19 2009: Tayuya
- March 5, 2009: Sakon
“With the huge cast of characters and massively detailed storyline offered by the Naruto franchise, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is perfect for downloadable content, giving us the opportunity to continue to build upon the core of the game long after it is released in stores,” said Todd Thorson, director of marketing and public relations at NAMCO BANDAI Games America, Inc. “Packed with fan-favorite characters and fun new single player missions, this content will always be free and will further add to the depth and scope of this already impressive title.”
- Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!
- Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.
- Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!
- Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!
- Using the power of the PlayStation 3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!
- Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!
Developed by CyberConnect2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is scheduled for release on PS3, Nov. 4, 2008
More articles about Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm