James Bond is back to settle the score in Quantum of Solace: The Game. Introducing a more lethal and cunningly efficient Bond, the game blends intense first-person action with a unique third-person cover combat system that allows players to truly feel what it is like to be the ultimate secret agent as they use their stealth, precision shooting and lethal combat skills to progress through missions. Seamlessly blending the heart-pounding action and excitement of the upcoming "Quantum of Solace" feature film with the "Casino Royale" movie, the title propels players into the cinematic experience of international espionage. Based on the renowned Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine that has been specifically engineered to immerse players in the Bond universe, Quantum of Solace: The Game delivers superior high-definition graphics, reactive AI and visually stunning locations inspired by locales portrayed in the films.
There are 50 Achievements for a total of 1000 GamerPoints
- Live and Let Die: Takedown 50 enemies (20).
- Diamonds Are Forever: Hack all locks (20).
- For Your Eyes Only: Disable 10 cameras (20).
- The Man with the Golden Gun: Defeat 50 enemies with one shot each (20).
- Time to face gravity: In White’s Estate, open the cellar door with one shot (15).
- We have people everywhere: In Siena, shoot all seven satellite dishes on the rooftops (15).
- Opera isn't for everyone: In Opera House, move through backstage without alerting the guards (15).
- He's coming fast!: In Sink Hole, kill the helicopter pilot while the gunners are still alive (15).
- I miss the Cold War: Outside Science Center, defeat each sniper guard with one shot (15).
- Half-monk, half-hitman: Inside the Science Center, shoot down all the lights in the main hall (15).
- ELLIPSIS: In Airport, save the Skyfleet servers without breaking stealth (15).
- I'm the money: In Train, only use the P99 while on the freight train (15).
- Any thug can kill: In Casino Royale, reach the spa room without alerting or attacking the guards (15).
- I've got a little itch: In Barge, save Vesper in under two minutes (15).
- Allow me: In Venice, defeat Gettler with one shot (15).
- You just need one shot: In Eco Hotel, kill the driver of the car (15).
- The World is Not Enough: Collect all cell phones (40).
- Thunderball: Collect all power weapons (40).
- Licence to Kill: Defeat an enemy with one shot (10).
- Octopussy: Complete game on New Recruit (20).
- Tomorrow Never Dies: Complete game on Field Operative (25).
- You Only Live Twice: Complete game on Agent (30).
- The name is Bond, James Bond.: Complete game on 007 (70).
- A View to a Kill: Complete White's Estate (15).
- From Russia With Love: Complete Siena, Opera House, and Sink Hole (15).
- The Living Daylights: Complete Shanty Town and Construction Site (15).
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service: Complete Science Center Exterior, Interior, and Airport (15).
- Casino Royale: Complete Montenegro Train, Casino Royale, and Casino Poison (15).
- The Spy Who Loved Me: Complete Barge and Venice (15).
- Quantum of Solace: Complete Eco Hotel (15).
- I know where you keep your gun: Unlock and purchase all weapons (20).
- Quite the body count: Unlock and purchase all weapon attachments (15).
- Ejector seat, you're joking?: Unlock and purchase all gadgets (20).
- Goldfinger: Unlock and purchase all golden weapons (25).
- Chemin de Fer: Unlock and purchase all weapons, grenades, attachments, gadgets, and golden weapons (50).
- You've defused hundreds of these: Defuse a bomb in Bond Versus once (15).
- I admire your courage: Earn over 1,000 in credits (15).
- Life is full of small challenges: Earn over 10,000 in credits (20).
- For England, James?: Earn over 100,000 in credits (25).
- The best player in the service: Be a top player in an online match (15).
- Yes. Considerably: Play 100 online matches (20).
- Shaken, not stirred: Win 5 Territory Control online matches (15).
- A licensed troubleshooter: Eliminate 100 players with the Golden Gun in Golden Gun mode (20).
- A measure of comfort: Eliminate 1,000 players across all games played (20).
- The nature of evil: Eliminate 10 players while blind firing from cover across all games (20).
- 3030 was a double: Eliminate 100 players while in cover across all games (20).
- He's playing his golden harp: Melee the player with the Golden Gun (15).
- Die Another Day: Escape as Bond in Bond Evasion mode (15).
- Dr. No: Win a round as Bond in Bond Versus mode (15).
- Moonraker: Collect 30 cell phones (20)
Key Features :
- Quantum of Solace: The Game marks the first time players can become the dangerous and cunning Bond as portrayed by Daniel Craig in "Quantum of Solace" and "Casino Royale."
- From silent take downs and sneaking through confined spaces, to one-on-one shoot outs and large scale battles, players experience a variety of gameplay that challenges them to think through situations and choose how they progress, whether it’s through covert means or confronting enemies in full force.
- Players engage in both first-person and third-person gameplay that allows gamers to be Bond in unscripted battles against the world’s most evil villains and mercenaries.
- Filled with armed combat, massive explosions and vertigo-inducing chases, gamers are immersed in an authentic Bond universe and drawn into epic movie moments with theatrical camera angles, split screen effects, picture-in-picture sequences, and amazing environments inspired by real world locations such as Montenegro, Venice, Bolivia and Austria.
- Bringing James Bond to next-gen consoles for the first time, gamers now have the ability to battle online in a variety of modes.
- Paying special attention towards making the game one of the most graphically stunning titles on the Wii, Quantum of Solace: The Game is filled with armed combat, massive explosions and vertigo-inducing chases. Gamers are further drawn into epic movie moments with theatrical camera angles, split screen effects, picture-in-picture sequences, and visually stunning real world locations such as Montenegro, Venice, Bolivia and Austria.
- Players fully immerse themselves into the Bond universe utilizing controls designed specifically for the Wii. Players may choose to use the unique Wii Remote and Nunchuk control scheme to seamlessly target and engage their enemies or they can leverage the Wii Zapper to truly step into the shoes of James Bond.
- Bringing James Bond to the Wii for the first time, gamers now have the ability to battle their friends in online multiplayer battle. Players can also engage with up to four players in split screen local multiplayer games, a mode that is exclusive to the Wii platform.
- Quantum of Solace: The Game for the Nintendo DS introduces streamlined controls, with players stealthily navigating the treacherous world and engaging in intense combat using only the stylus for a unique and compelling James Bond experience.
- Choose how you want to complete your missions. Use your skills in espionage, to silently disable your foes. Take aim from a distance to remove enemies with deadly precision. Or come in close for melee combat in an innovative touch screen combat system.
- Earn Bond points, collect better items, and use special playing cards to customize and enhance your abilities. Choose where you want to upgrade your character to enhance your favorite style of play. Explore the world for rare and powerful items.
- The game narrative accentuates key movie events from both "Quantum of Solace" and "Casino Royale," as players control James Bond through in-game conversations with multiple narrative options. Choosing the right one can unlock new abilities and uncover special items.
James Bond: Quantum of Solace is in development for NDS, PS2, Wii, PS3, X360, PC, and scheduled for Nov. 4, 2008 release.
More articles about James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace