Building on the success of Ubisoft's Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, this sequel features Naruto, who has now evolved into a well-respected Ninja, but his new status and abilities trigger the envy of his best friend and Ninja teammate, Sasuke. The enemy of the village, Orochimaru, takes advantage of the situation and convinces Sasuke to leave his friends and village in order to join his evil clan and become more powerful. With the help of his Ninja friends, Naruto goes on a quest to retrieve Sasuke and save him. Naruto: The Broken Bond is also the only Naruto video game, other than Naruto: Rise of a Ninja that features an online multiplayer mode which allows players to compete against others in an online tournament mode.
- Play as a respected and heroic ninja: Enjoy being a hero and benefit from the newly acquired status gained from saving the village.
- An all-new feature to the series, use the abilities of your ninja teammates to overcome bigger obstacles and join forces in tag battles. Players can now team-up with multiple characters from the Naruto universe when in combat and throughout their heroic adventure.
- Following the attack of the Sound and Sand ninja, participate in the reconstruction of the Hidden Leaf Village: enjoy its depth from a new perspective, adding a new level of detail never reached before in a Naruto game. Outside of the village, discover remote locations and enjoy making your journey through vibrant and imaginatively detailed settings.
- Engage in battle with some of the fiercest characters from the Naruto Universe, and use new techniques and jutsu to defeat your enemies.
- Take your teamwork skills online: With the only Naruto game to feature online multiplayer, you can now choose among 25 characters and play alongside friends and defeat other teams online via Xbox Live. Take your skills a step further and compete in online tournament mode.
- Relive the best moments of the anime, adventure through the open village of Konoha, and enjoy voice-acting and music from the original series.
Naruto: The Broken Bond, based on the Naruto anime series, is exclusive to the X360, and will be available in North America, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan for Nov. 2008.
More articles about Naruto: The Broken Bond