Grab your rifle and stock up on ammo and jerky because huntin' season is almost here.
Aside from its fast paced shooting action and easy to play, hard to master style of gameplay, Deer Drive also features over 33 stages and over a dozen animals, not to mention it is the first hunting game on Wii to feature simultaneous multiplayer hunting action. So grab a buddy and see who can rack up the largest number of trophy-winning bucks. Have more people in your party? Well that's no problem because with Deer Drive up to 4 players can compete against one another in the fast-paced Party mode.
Key Features :
- A completely remastered and expanded version of the original PC version that won over 15 industry awards
- Pick-up-and-play action hunting: lock, load and take down some bucks!
- 1-4 Players (2 Player - Simultaneously play and 4 Player Party play)
- Players can use the Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper for added realism
- Defend yourself from wolves, mountain lions, charging moose and bison, rampaging grizzles and more!
- Varying difficulty levels provide challenges for all groups of players
Mastiff is bringing the award-winning PC title, Deer Drive over to the Wii on January 20, 2009.
More articles about Deer Drive