The 4th entry in the RPG series, Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games. Mana Khemia is a campus sim style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al-Revis Academy. At the academy, Vayne will meet human and not so human(?) alchemists, and together you will solve the mysteries of alchemy.
With an all new multi-player mode, players can now team up and hunt down monsters to get rare items. Also new to the PSP version is a data installment feature which installs part of the game onto the memory stick to make the game load quicker.
- Multi-player-A co-op mode were you can battle monsters together to get rare items.
- Jump Start-Install part of the game on to the memory stick to make loads faster.
- Academic Quests – Players will take on quests that the professor assigns. If you fail your mission, you may have to stay after school. Also depending on who you work with for
your assignments, the outcome of the story will change.
- Avatar Crafting - Personalize your characters by “crafting” skills and stats instead of just leveling up through combat. Crafting skills and stats allows the player to create unique characters like a warrior that excels in summoning magic or a magician that’s an expert at snipe shooting.
- Item Crafting – A comprehensive item/weapon crafting system. Create anything from healing potions to swords through alchemy.
- Team Crafting - Craft items using your team’s recipe.
- Symbol Encounters – No more random encounters. Visually confirm and engage enemies.
NIS America will release Mana Khemia: Student Alliance on the PSP in January 2009.
More articles about Mana Khemia: Student Alliance