For the first time in the CSI video game series, CSI: NY – The Game will allow you to play as actual characters from the hit TV show. The video game features a brand-new graphic novel art style, interactive mini-games and interrogations, as well as original cases crafted by writers from the “CSI: NY” television series.
Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Eddie Cahill, Hill Harper, Anna Belknap, Robert Joy and A.J. Buckley will all provide their voices and likenesses to the video game, adding to the authenticity of the interactive adaptation of CBS’s “CSI: NY” television series.
“In creating CSI: NY – The Game, it was vital for us to remain true to the television show as much as possible,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Ubisoft. “We are delighted to have all of the show’s leading actors in the video game to further solidify the game’s faithfulness to the television series.”
Key Features :
- Finally, CSI fans can experience the environment, characters and mysteries of CSI: NY. Piece together clues and uncover hidden evidence in the biggest city in America. Explore five brand-new, bizarre crimes and bring suspects to justice.
- For the first time, take on the role of CSI stars as you play the characters of Detective Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera.
- A new, moody graphic novel art style and enhanced, user-friendly interface will assure accessibility and hours of replay for all types of gamers. Improved gameplay includes new mechanics for conversations, computer use, blood work and much more.
- For the first time, players can control interrogations and use evidence to reveal a suspect's lies. Take part in dramatic interrogations and create atmospheric reenactments while exploring grisly crime scenes inspired by the show.
- Includes an incredible variety of new mini-games, such as: code breaking, facial reconstruction, triangulating shooter locations, physics simulation reconstructions, Internet searching and more!
CSI: NY is currently scheduled for release on Nov. 18, 2008.
More articles about CSI: NY