Developed by Black Lantern Studios, the game is based on the highly rated Iron Chef America program, a spinoff of the worldwide hit Iron Chef, produced by Fuji Television. Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine features the voice and likeness of the show’s host, Mark Dacascos, and Destineer will announce the involvement of additional talent from the show shortly.
Both Batali and Morimoto are lending their voices and likenesses to the game so that Iron Chef fans and gamers alike can play as these world famous Iron Chefs, or take them on head-to-head in the fast-paced culinary tournaments of Kitchen Stadium.
Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine challenges players to take up the role a master chef in the midst of a battle for culinary supremacy. Recreating the blistering speed of the Food Network’s hit television show, Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine presents players with epic culinary battles centered on 15 theme ingredients and hundreds of dish variations. Featuring recipes chosen to look and sound delicious and be fun to make, gameplay revolves around 300 different mini-game tasks designed to highlight the skill and speed of the real Iron Chefs.
- King of Iron Chefs: Make your way through the gauntlet of master chefs to earn the tile of King of All Iron Chefs! Battle celebrity chefs in frenzied competitions for the delight of discriminating judges.
- Epic Culinary Battles: This is no lazy day in the kitchen! Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine challenges players to complete several dishes simultaneously, using the Wii Remote or DS Stylus as your cooking tools. Stir, chop, mince, fry, and more… just keep your eye on the clock!
- The Secret Ingredient is…: Featuring 15 theme ingredients and hundreds of dish variations, Supreme Cuisine challenges players to create three to six dishes per battle. The judges favor more courses but also prize skillful cooking, so player must weigh the challenges of taking on more dishes against the potential rewards.
- Step into Kitchen Stadium: Enter the world of Iron Chef, complete with an accurate recreation of Kitchen Stadium, world-famous chefs, and hundreds of mouth-watering food items!
- Cooking with Friends: On both the Wii and DS, players can challenge a friend to a cook-off. Or, two chefs can cook together for a true meeting of culinary masters!
Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine is scheduled for release in Summer 2008.
More articles about Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine