Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon follows Crypto on a journey of enlightenment and Hi-Fi destruction as he faces his most dangerous enemy yet and lampoons the pop culture of the Funked Out 1970s. Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed will serve as the story prequel to "Path of the Furon," taking advantage of the unique Wii Remote controller and allowing Crypto to unleash massive destruction in an all-new character in the series - Big Willy, a prototype alien mech, masquerading as a fast food restaurant mascot.
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon redefines the brand's irreverent Sci-Fi action gaming experience for the next-generation Xbox 360 and PS3 with new weapons and mental abilities, high-fidelity destruction and expanded open-world gameplay. In Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon, players will pick up where prequel Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed leaves off, controlling Crypto in the Funked Out 1970s when a mysterious new enemy attacks, launching a conspiracy that unravels Crypto's groovy new way of life and threatens the very survival of his Furon race. Developed by THQ's newly formed internal development studio Sandblast Games, Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon takes players on a journey of Enlightenment and Destruction to help Crypto gain new powers from an alien Kung Fu Master in order to take on his most difficult enemy yet.
Film, television and video game composer Garry Schyman has created the original music score for the newest installment of the acclaimed Destroy All Humans! video game series. Developed by THQ's Sandblast Games, Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon is set in the 1970's and the game’s score is inspired by music styles from that era. Schyman’s musical influences for DAH Path of the Furon include classic 70’s film scores by Lalo Schifrin, Jerry Goldsmith and Roy Budd. The DAH Path of the Furon score was recorded with a live symphony orchestra as well as brass band, flute soloist, saxophone soloist and wah wah guitar performed by A-list musicians in Hollywood.
“The idea for DAH3 was to continue the approach set in DAH1 and DAH2 as though I was a film composer writing in that period,” said Composer Garry Schyman. “Of course wah wah guitar is slathered throughout because it was so ubiquitous and influential. Personally this is my favorite of the three DAH scores. I love this style of music!”
Kevin Kraff, vice president of global brand management at THQ commented, “Following his critically acclaimed original scores for DAH1 and DAH2, Garry was the perfect match to create the music for Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon. Not only do we trust Garry's creativity to capture our vision for the franchise, but his unique skillset and bold repertoire is a natural conduit that truly connects and immerses the player.”
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon achievements (1000 points):
- High Roller: Complete all story missions in Las Paradiso (20).
- Destroy All Humans!: Destroy 1,979 Humans (20).
- A-Lister: Complete all story missions in Sunnywood (20).
- Zen Master: Complete all story missions in Shen Long (25).
- Big Fromage: Complete all story missions in Belleville (30).
- Furon Commander: Complete all story missions on the 4th Ring of Furon (35).
- Pox's Apprentice: Complete half of the Odd Jobs in the game (20).
- The Emperor's Agent: Complete all odd jobs in the game (40).
- Sacred Son of Arkvoodle: Activate all of the landing zones in every invasion site (30).
- Apocalypse Right Now: Complete all Missions, Odd Jobs, Challenges, and unlock all Landing Zones (90).
- Biologist: Collect 10000 Furon DNA (20).
- Biochemist: Collect 1000000 Furon DNA (25).
- Brain Surgeon: Collect 5000000 Furon DNA (30).
- Sleeps with the Fishes: Destroy 15 Mobsters in Las Paradiso (20).
- THQ 1138: Destroy 15 Lunarian Thugs in Sunnywood (20).
- Fist of Furon: Destroy 15 Triads in Shen Long (20).
- The Francodyne Connection: Destroy 15 Francodyne Guards (25).
- Red Scare: Destroy 25 Red Nexosporidium Warriors on the 4th Ring of Furon (35).
- Massive Damage: Trash 500 vehicles (20).
- Paradiso Pursuer: Find all the Furon Crash Test Dummies in Las Paradiso (20).
- Sunnywood Seeker: Find all the Furon Emperor Statues in Sunnywood (20).
- Shen Long Scout: Find all of Pox's Record Collection in Shen Long (20).
- Belleville Beneficiary: Find all the Furon Nails in Belleville (20).
- Furon Factfinder: Find all the Lava Lamps on the 4th Ring of Furon (20).
- Fist Master: Use the Temporal Fist 75 times (20).
- Carnie: Beat the Furon Librarian's high score in all of the Humania Games (20).
- Shock Trooper: Shock 100 humans with the Zap-O-Matic (20).
- Proctologist: Probe 100 humans with the Anal Probe (20).
- Horticulturist: Feed 100 humans to the Venus Human Trap (20).
- Furoball Dribbler: Bounce 100 humans with the Superballer (20).
- Furon in the Sky: Liquify 100 buildings with the Death Ray (20).
- Flyswatter: Take down 100 airborne enemies with the Seeker Drones (20).
- DAHM Master: Find all 8 DAHMs (25).
- Pro-Pain: Las Paradiso - Shoot a Propane tank cluster to blow up a building (10).
- The 'Wood: Sunnywood - Destroy "SUNNY" on the Sunnywood sign (10).
- Globeclotter: Sunnywood - Destroy several humans within 3 seconds with the globe (10).
- Donut Holed: Sunnywood - Throw a civilian through the donut hole (10).
- Definitely Not in Kansas: Shen Long - Unleash the Tornadotron to throw tons of shipyard crates in the air (10).
- Monkish Bowling: Shen Long - Use the bowling ball to bowl over at least 3 monks with a single throw (10).
- Barge Boomer: Belleville - Destroy the barges (10).
- Arc de Umph: Belleville - Throw a human above the Arc (10).
- Crypto Sutra: Complete all Paths of Enlightenment (90).
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon is scheduled to release for Xbox 360 in December 2008.