The perilous world of street racing is about to get a whole lot more exciting with the release of Powerbike! When an anonymous sponsor offers the resources to compete with the best street racers in the world, the only thing left to do is jump on your bike and show everyone who is boss. Speed through dangerous streets and jump trains, bridges and traffic congestion while fleeing from the cops on eight challenging courses across the desert, city, shipyard and more. Riders can earn even more cash by performing jumps, burnouts, wheelies and drifts in Stunt Mode. Go head-to-head with friends via local DS multiplayer in both Race and Stunt Mode, and use your hard earned cash to upgrade your bike’s speed, acceleration, traction and stability in three different difficulty modes.
- Test your skills on 8 insane courses from the open desert to the heavily congested urban streets to a shipyard, and more!
- Use winnings to upgrade your bike’s speed, acceleration, traction and stability.
- Earn cash by flaunting your tricks in Stunt Mode, performing jumps, burnouts, wheelies, drifting, and more
- Take part in 3 speed-fueled race modes on each track to earn winnings
- Jump obstacles including trains, bridges and traffic as you work to evade the cops
- Race or go head to head in Stunt Mode with a friend in local DS multiplayer
Powerbike for NDS is expected to release in Q4, 2008.