Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods (PC)
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods will answer many open questions and guarantee a seamless step to Gothic 4. Once more you take on the role of the nameless Hero and again you have to raise your sword in anger to save the world of Gothic. On your journey you will meet old friends — but be careful, some old alliances may not have lasted the test of time ....
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends whom gamers around the world got to know in previous episodes. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
"A fascinating story combined with thrilling and various quests are ensuring that the fans of the Gothic series will experience many exciting hours in the official add-on. We are happy to create this great transition to the already announced ArcaniA, hereby decreasing idle time for the community", explains Stefan Berger, Head of Project Management.Key Features
- Lively and interactive environment which reacts to the player's actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Enhanced user interface
- 15-20 intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new combat rules
- Plenty of new weapons, armour, monsters and quests
Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine (NDS)
Sharpen your knives and check the fridge for ingredients, because Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine for Nintendo DS is shipping to stores! Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine challenges players to take up the role a master chef in the midst of a battle for culinary supremacy, using the Nintendo DS Stylus as the ultimate kitchen tool!
Recreating the blistering speed of the Food Network's hit television show, Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine presents players with epic culinary battles centered on 15 theme ingredients and hundreds of dish variations. Featuring recipes chosen to look and sound delicious and be fun to make, gameplay revolves around 300 different mini-game tasks designed to highlight the skill and speed of the real Iron Chefs.
- King of Iron Chefs: Make your way through the gauntlet of master chefs to earn the tile of King of All Iron Chefs! Battle celebrity chefs in frenzied competitions for the delight of discriminating judges.
- Epic Culinary Battles: This is no lazy day in the kitchen! Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine challenges players to complete several dishes simultaneously, using the Wii Remote. Stir, chop, mince, fry, and more ... just keep your eye on the clock!
- The Secret Ingredient is ...: Featuring 15 theme ingredients and hundreds of dish variations, Supreme Cuisine challenges players to create three to six dishes per battle. The judges favor more courses but also prize skillful cooking, so player must weigh the challenges of taking on more dishes against the potential rewards.
- Step into Kitchen Stadium: Enter the world of Iron Chef, complete with an accurate recreation of Kitchen Stadium, world-famous chefs, and hundreds of mouth-watering food items!
- Cooking with Friends: Players can challenge a friend to a cook-off. Or, two chefs can cook together for a true meeting of culinary masters!
The Last Remnant (X360)
Long ago, the world was filled with Remnants — mysterious artifacts from an ancient civilization. But as time passed, the powers of the Remnants began to shift the world's balance. As the rift widened between those who ruled and those who were ruled over, a new era dawned: one of countless frays brought upon the world by those enslaved by their own lust for power.
Rush and Irina are the children of scientists researching the esoteric Remnants. One day, Irina is kidnapped by a mysterious group for reasons unknown. As Rush searches for his sister, the world is thrust into confusion while those who rule bicker over dividing the Remnants’ powers.
With the appearance of a mysterious man who calls himself the Conqueror, Rush is drawn into this international intrigue. While battling with his emotions in the search for his missing sister, he discovers he is somehow connected to the enigmatic Conqueror…
Into whose hands will the powers of the Remnants fall?
- Massive battles: Large-scale battles come to life as players command unions of soldiers in an exhilarating new turn-based system – allowing for critical strategic play while enemy forces collide on a highly immersive battlefield rendered with amazing lighting and particle effects
- Immersive world: Experience a visually stunning world rich with parched deserts, lush forests and sparkling seas inhabited by four distinct races: mitra, yama, qsiti and sovani. Details can be found throughout the cities — with inhabitants even proudly displaying distinct regional armor. Explore a plethora of cities, each anchored by a massive Remnant that protects the townspeople with a mysterious and great power
- Captivating story: The war to possess the powers of the Remnants unravels in this epic saga. Packed with outstanding cinematics and a sweeping soundtrack composed by Tsuyoshi Sekito (Final Fantasy VII – Advent Children – and Dawn of Mana), a remarkable experience awaits players. In addition, the story experience can be expanded through multiple side quests
The Last Remnant is rated M (Mature) and is available at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $59.99.
Mosby's Confederacy (PC)
As John Singleton Mosby, one of the Civil War's most interesting and dynamic leaders, you are charged not with leading vast armies into battle, but with commanding small bands of skirmishers, scouts and guerilla fighters on opportunistic missions to scout, ambush, steal supplies and harass a larger and better armed force of Union soldiers, in this game of turn based strategy and real time tactical combat for the PC.
Missions and their objectives are randomized, so you'll need to approach each game differently, carefully planning your strategy for success. You draw your soldiers from local towns, then through hard won battlefield experience transform them into fighting men – scouts, cavalry, rangers and riflemen. Between battles you'll invest in local towns, so they can serve as field hospitals, stables and munitions caches, helping to keep your forces fit and able to fight, and remain confident and supportive of your ongoing efforts, by willingly supplying men to fight for your cause - and as the war rages on this becomes increasingly challenging.
Throughout the campaign your progress is tracked, with a full report of your accomplishments provided at its completion. Can you build a name for yourself, just like Mosby?
- Turn-based Confederacy Level with unit and resource management
- Units live in towns that you can influence to support your goals
- Availability of units for specific missions is dependent on their town's support for you
- Your interactions with towns, as well as casualties you send home to them, changes the face of the region
- Real-time tactical combat missions
- Enemy unit concentrations and mission objectives are randomized for replayability
- Focus on reconnaissance and stealth tactics
- Units under your command vary in terms of base stats as well as "attributes" they earn as they level
- You choose who to take into combat and within a given mission you must work with those units to complete the mission (there are no unit spawning buildings that give you replacements in battle)
- Randomized units that gain specializations over time with experience
- Emphasis on each unit as a real soldier rather than traditional RTS expendable, nameless units
- Each campaign starts with a small group of veteran units mixed in with raw recruits whose homes are chosen at random
- Though most of the units come into the world as raw recruits, your ability as a leader to cultivate them into effective Rangers, Riflemen, Cavalrymen and Scouts (each of which has his own strengths and weaknesses) will be key to your success
Target System Requirements
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM Windows XP (1 GB for Windows Vista)
- 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible card
- 350 MB free hard drive space
You're in the Movies (X360)
You're in the Movies is the first and only game of its kind that transports players into a magical world of cinema and hilarious improvisations. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, friends and families choose a script, act it out and in minutes watch the often hilarious, always entertaining results.
You're in the Movies is the perfect party game for everyone on your list this holiday season. Up to four players compete in a series of mini-games that put the spotlight on the unique and often dubious acting talents of friends and family through physical movements, facial expressions and more. Players' mini-game actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films that offer sidesplitting entertainment that can be e-mailed and uploaded to social networking sites. With dozens of classic movie genres ready to go, gamers can live out their dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu master.
"You're In the Movies is a fantastic addition to our intellectual property portfolio, and we're very excited about the excellent result of our partnership with Zoë Mode and Microsoft in bringing such a strong title to market," said Barry Jafrato, senior vice president of Brand at Codemasters Software Co. Ltd.
- Casting call. You're in the Movies casts players in a variety of exciting roles, from action heroes to silent film stars. Players can choose a genre, script and more.
- The director's chair. Up to four friends can play together and it's the director's job to guide actors through their roles with simple instructions and immediate feedback. The director also rates actors on their physical performance in mini-games.
- World premiere. Cinematic creations and user-created movies can be downloaded to your computer to be shared among friends, family and the entire world.
- Post-production. Players can use the director mode to produce their own movies. With this application, players can change music, add voice-overs and re-edit.
- The miracle of technology. The Xbox LIVE Vision camera captures player movements using the revolutionary Cutout Studio technology. You're in the Movies allows players' performances to be filmed, saved, shared and relived.
"You're in the Movies gets you off the couch and into a rich, interactive movie experience for movie lovers everywhere, exclusively for Xbox 360," said John Schappert, Corporate Vice President of the Interactive Entertainment LIVE, Software and Services Business at Microsoft Corp. "Xbox LIVE is home to the best movie games, more than 400 high definition movies available for download, and with the New Xbox Experience, Xbox LIVE now offers thousands of instantly watchable films from Netflix, including over 300 in high definition."
Xbox 360 is celebrating the launch of You're in the Movies by inviting consumers to the Virgin Megastore in New York City's Times Square today, from noon to 4 p.m., allowing consumers to make their very own B-movies. Select consumer movies will premiere on Clear Channel Communications Inc.'s big screen in Times Square with the chance of being seen in front of millions of people.
You're in the Movies is rated "E" for Everyone and will be available packaged with the Xbox LIVE Vision camera for an estimated retail price of $69.99.