From the ashes of an ancient conflict, a cosmic war threatens all sentient beings with extinction. As the alien Benefactors and Bane amass their forces for the final battle, the galaxy’s last free sentient beings are the thin line between life and death, between good and evil.
Explore lush forest planets, volcanic moons, and exotic alien civilizations. Face off against powerful xenophobe soldiers, armored mechanoids, and vicious predators! Use a wide range of weapons and unique magical alien powers to help the Allied Free Sentients (AFS) in their desperate fight against extinction. Tabula Rasa combines a vast, persistent game world and ongoing storyline with fast-paced action, resulting in a striking new approach to the design of multiplayer online games.
When players engage in PvP combat, their stats will be recorded and a ranking system will let others know who is the best of the best on their respective server. The ladders will be listed on the official Tabula Rasa site and can be sorted by name, rank, server, wins, losses or win/loss ratio. Soon, the charts will also track the top 50 duelists or PvP clans determined by rank.
Tabula Rasa has some unique features that make it fun and very different from every other MMO out there. Unfortunately, the fact is that the game hasn't performed as expected. The development team has worked hard to improve the game since launch, but the game never achieved the player population we hoped for.
So it is with regret that we must announce that Tabula Rasa will end live service on February 28, 2009.
Before we end the service, we'll make Tabula Rasa servers free to play starting on January 10, 2009.
We can assure you that through the next couple of months we'll be doing some really fun things in Tabula Rasa, and we plan to make staying on a little longer worth your while. For more details about what we are doing for Tabula Rasa players, please click here.
Stay tuned for more information. We thank you for your loyal support of the game and encourage you to take us up on the benefits we're offering Tabula Rasa players.
The Tabula Rasa Team
- Features a rich storyline with culminating experiences, immersive tactile environments and a persistent plot.
- Alien mystical language and powers allow players to harness the very fabric of the cosmos for heals, attacks and more!
- Players encounter ethical decisions while attempting to complete goals or missions that affect the people and environments around them.
- Fast-paced action involving skill, stealth and strategy combines with character growth and development (RPG) on a massive multiplayer scale (MMO).
- Entrenched positions on a given battlefield can change hands over the course of a battle and affect spawn points of both enemy and friendly characters.
- Explore different character paths without having to start from scratch.
- Players will participate in crafting and selling items
- Clans declare war on other clans, enabling voluntary PvP gameplay.
Tabula Rasa, rated T for Teen, is currently available worldwide.
More articles about Tabula Rasa