The most important changes:
- Some potential Main-quest blockers fixed
- Pathfinding and quest issues fixed
- Missing texts
- Gameplay elements have been improved
- Graphical and performance improvements (including stability issues)
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods will answer many open questions and guarantee a seamless step to Gothic 4. Once more you take on the role of the nameless Hero and again you have to raise your sword in anger to save the world of Gothic. On your journey you will meet old friends – but be careful, some old alliances may not have lasted the test of time….
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends whom gamers around the world got to know in previous episodes. Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
“A fascinating story combined with thrilling and various quests are ensuring that the fans of the Gothic series will experience many exciting hours in the official AddOn.". We are happy to create this great transition to the already announced ArcaniA, hereby decreasing idle time for the community”, explains Stefan Berger, Head of Project Management.Key Features
- Lively and interactive environment which reacts to the player's actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Enhanced user interface
- 15-20 intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new combat rules
- Plenty of new weapons, armour, monsters and quests
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods, developed by Trine Studios, is planned for Nov. 21, 2008.
More articles about Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods