Sudoku Ball is a revolutionary new take on the popular Sudoku puzzles. The Sudoku Ball consists of 6 interlinked Sudoku puzzles mapped on a 3D ball. The ball can be twisted and turned with the easy to use interface. The numbers are entered by using the stylus, Wii Remote or mouse.
In Sudoku Ball: Detective, you take the role of a detective in a small town where a murder has been committed. It is up to you to find the murderer by completing different styles of Sudoku Ball puzzles. The puzzles represent separate stages of the investigation, like searching for clues, picking locks, investigating evidence in the lab, and chasing your suspect!
Sudoku Ball: Detective is inspired by the popular Cluedo game as well as English detective stories surrounding Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and Midsomer Murders. On top of the storyline, players can compare their scores in the numerous extra puzzles in different gameplay modes.
The easy controls ensure players can concentrate on the puzzles as they delve deeper into the mystery!
- Unique Sudoku Ball feature for a brand new puzzle experience
- Challenging and engaging story mode with 20 levels
- 3 difficulty settings from beginner to expert
- Stand-alone Sudoku Ball™, Story puzzles and original Sudoku modes with over 240 Sudoku’s in total.
- Compare your best scores with friends and family
- Easy to learn and play
- Distinctive art style
Sudoku Ball: Detective is currently in development for Wii, DS and PC and is scheduled for release in Q1, 2009.
More articles about Sudoku Ball: Detective