Hunt the halls of the Beckett family mansion in search of mysterious hidden objects and solve a series of brain-bending puzzles to uncover the Spooky Manor mystery. What is this strange machine? Who shattered it into pieces? And what happened to Uncle Jerome? Only those with a keen eye for details will discover the answers hidden in Spooky Manor!
- 150 Scare-iffic Room layouts to explore for dozens of hours of seek & find fun!
- Up to 4-player cooperative and competitive play
- Multiple modes of play: Story, Ghost World, Scavenger, Timed, Co-op and more!
- Solve the mystery and crack the Secret Code!
- Rebuild the Ghost Starter and drive the ghosts out of your uncle's mansion
Capcom's Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor, developed by REAL Arcade, is scheduled for release in North America on Nov. 25, 2008
More articles about Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor