Big Bang Mini’s main objective is to use the stylus to create fireworks in order to deal with waves of enemies that loom overhead. Miss and you’ll be forced to tackle another challenge - avoiding falling sparks created by your missed explosions. The end of each level comes with a unique opportunity for would-be fireworks designers to make the ‘Final Bouquet’ – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will proclaim your victory. With over 90 levels to complete, Big Bang Mini offers players huge scope for its special brand of fireworks fun.
Aurora: Set near the North Pole, the Aurora World adds gusty winds to the mix that can blow your fireworks off course. If the sparks and bullets become too thick, create a vortex to suck them in by drawing a spiral with your stylus. Use this temporary upgrade as you make your way through the all of the world's levels to the Rock n' Roll Walrus boss. Keep your eyes on the snowfall to determine the wind direction. Using the Vortex will also absorb your debris, allowing you to fire at will. Certain ice blocks can be shot at, or can be shattered with a tap of the stylus. During the boss battle, watch out for danger from the bottom of the screen. World Upgrade: Vortex: Quickly draw a spiral on the touch screen to create the Vortex. Use it to absorb enemy fire when the going gets tough. Remember to let it recharge between shots. Also, upgrades, permanent or otherwise, cannot be used during boss battles!
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video
Big Bang Mini will be released for Nintendo DS in Autumn 2008.
More articles about Big Bang Mini