Version 1.011 Changelog:
- Fixed a compatibility issue for savegames created with 1.0 or 1.003.
The most prominent issues eliminated with Patch 1.010 are the following:
- The patch solved compatibility problems with the latest ATI catalyst drivers as well as start-up issues on computers operating Vista.
- Rendering performance significantly improved over version 1.0.
- The patch fixes numerous bugs within certain quests and eliminates issues related to strategical developments in the game such as winning a civil war or abandoning a civil war.
- The patch includes text corrections, corrections to the castle, village set-ups, and troop equipment changes.
The patch fixes both the English and German versions of the game.
Mount & Blade is a single-player, third- or first-person action/role-playing game with a focus on medieval combat. Developed by the Turkish development house TaleWorlds Entertainment, the BETA version of the game has received acclaim worldwide by gamers impressed by everything from the realistic horseback combat to the sandbox gameplay. The latter enables players to roam the map freely in a medieval world that offers options ranging from hunting down bandits, trading for profit in the game's deep economical system and becoming a commander and taking part in the wars ultimately becoming a great lord of the realm.
Of late the dreams of battle have abandoned your slumbering mind. They fade like shadows into the dark endless night, leaving you to tremble in despair. For it has been too long since your last mortal combat.
You cannot escape the destiny of a warrior's heart. It lies beyond the distant hill, within the halls of the next castle, among the bloodied reeds of surrounding lands. Be it on foot with axe or with Mount and Blade, you are fated to fight in the lands of Calradia once more.
Mount & Blade is currently available at retail.
More articles about Mount & Blade