Premiering exclusively on Xbox 360 this holiday season, You're in the Movies is the first and only game of its kind. It transports players into a magical world of cinema and hilarious improvisations. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players' minigame actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films that put the spotlight on the unique and often dubious acting talents of friends and family. Performances never end up on the cutting room floor and are never the same.
With You're in the Movies, you're about to be a star — if only straight to DVD.
- You're in the Movies casts players in a variety of exciting roles, from an action hero to a silent film star. B-list actors often can't be picky, but with the power of You're in the Movies, feel free to choose a genre, choose a script and become an A-list movie star.
- Up to four friends can bask in the spotlight and play starring roles. But rest assured, even watching from the sidelines is fun! A top-notch director guides actors through their roles with simple instructions and immediate feedback; in fact, the director even rates actors on their physical performance in minigames. This exciting scoring system will stop you A-listers from getting too lazy.
- What budding talent doesn't yearn to be discovered? You can share your cinematic creations — your performances and user-created movies — by downloading your masterpieces to your computer and sharing them with friends, family and the entire world. Just think, that best actor award could be only a click away.
- Jump into Director Mode and produce your very own blockbuster. Lock yourself in the edit room and get to work filming the next big hit. Choose your music, add your own voice-over and re-edit to your heart's content.
- The Xbox LIVE Vision camera captures player movements using the revolutionary Cutout Studio technology. You're in the Movies allows players' best and most hilarious performances to be filmed, saved, shared and relived.
- Choose from 30 scripts including:
- “Everyone’s Super” – Be a superhero alongside your friends with amazing super powers.
- “Cold-Blooded” – A science experiment gone wrong causes you and your friends to run from a mysterious creature.
- “Ninja School” – You and your friends go through extensive martial arts training to become ninja masters.
You’re in the Movies is scheduled to launch in North America on Nov. 18, 2008 for $69.99.