The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies – even TV ads! Help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy.
In Story Mode, play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of mini-games. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for you and all your friends to go insane!
The four Rabbids – Assassin’s Creed Rabbid, Smile Rabbid, Splinter Cell Rabbid and Scream Rabbid – will be available the same day as the Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party video game, from retail partners such as Game, Micromania, Score Game, Gamestation, HMV, Fnac, Virgin or online stores Amazon, play.com, Alapage and UbiArt.com in France, UK, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium and Scandinavia.
An exclusive box, containing all four Rabbids Toys and an additional exclusive white rabbid will be available on http://shop.ubi.com and www.ubiart.com The additional exclusive Rabbid is blank, allowing fans to express their creativity by painting their unique version of a crazy Rabbid.
- Unique use of the Wii Balance Board. Play loads of exciting new games with the new Wii Balance Board and experience the first game in the world that you can play with your rear end!
- New wacky games. 65+ brand-new games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention insane ads!
- All-new party mode. Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players, or go crazy with up to eight players in party mode! You can even sabotage your friends while they are playing!
- Unique use of the Wii Remote. Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
- Shake that Rabbid. Use the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dance and wiggle your booty.
- Customize your bunny. Pimp your bunny out, take his photo and send it to your friends online.
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party will launch for the Wii and NDS on Nov. 14, 2008
More articles about Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party