Big Bang Mini’s main objective is to use the stylus to create fireworks in order to deal with waves of enemies that loom overhead. Miss and you’ll be forced to tackle another challenge - avoiding falling sparks created by your missed explosions. The end of each level comes with a unique opportunity for would-be fireworks designers to make the ‘Final Bouquet’ – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will proclaim your victory. With over 90 levels to complete, Big Bang Mini offers players huge scope for its special brand of fireworks fun.
A pixilated version of pyramids and palm trees creates the theme for the Luxor World. Draw a horizontal line on the touch screen to create the world's new ability, the Mirror Shield. Along with the Homing Missiles, this temporary upgrade will not only protect you, but send the enemies' fire right back at them. When you reach the Egyptian Pharaoh boss level, complete him and make him vulnerable by bumping his separate pieces with your ship. Sometimes enemy fire will be so intense you must use your shield to survive, and in turn, defeat the enemy quickly with their own fire. Remember that your shield does not last forever so keep an eye on it. When it starts blinking, be prepared to get your ship to somewhere safe. When fighting the boss, bump your ship upwards into his headpieces as they come onto the screen. Fire rapidly before he moves off screen or you'll have to repeat the process. World Upgrade: Mirror Shield: The Mirror Shield will deflect and reflect enemy fire. Activate it by swiftly drawing a straight line horizontally across the screen. Remember, like the Vortex, the Mirror Shield needs time to recharge.
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video
Big Bang Mini will be released for Nintendo DS in Autumn 2008.
More articles about Big Bang Mini