Petank Party, developed by UFO Games, is a party game based on the simple and addicting french sport called petanque. Some aliens have been spotted while playing what seems to be a bizarre game of petanque with a giant pirate cat, and pretty girls ! Hopefully these E.T.s, fond of ice cream, seem to be pacifists...
- based on the simple and addicting game of Petanque (a Bocce Ball cousin)
- compete with up to 6 other players in 2 teams (singles, doublette, triplette).
- 'Pure Petanque' mode uses official rules and no magic balls.
- 'Magic balls' mode adds fun, originality and strategy to the game.
- a simple and easy interface so you can have fun right away.
- play against smart AI competitors with several levels of difficulty to enhance your skills.
- a precise physic engine garantees a rich gameplay and a smooth simulation.
- customize your appearance and choose your favorite set of balls.
- play over a local network or with other players on internet
- OS: Windows XP (with service pack2) or Windows Vista
- CPU and RAM: Pentium IV 1 GHz - 512 Mo Ram
- Video : 128 Mb video card with pixel shader 2.0 support
- Other: DirectX 9 with latest drivers installed,
- Mouse or Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Petank Party is now available on Xbox Live Market under the Community Games section for 800 Microsoft Points
More articles about Petank Party