Experience World War III in your living room with Tom Clancy’s EndWar, a revolutionary new war game built to maximize next-generation gaming consoles and completely controllable by voice.
A chillingly relevant storyline pits superpower against superpower in all-out war—with you in command. You'll take control of the US-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a single-player campaign or online against friends in a persistent-world Theater of War mode. EndWar goes beyond other war games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control of the action at the speed of thought.
Instead of the traditional top-down view, EndWar uses a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle. Watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Cover, suppression, morale and many other elements of combat are taken into account as you battle your way across Europe and the United States. True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons, and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrow’s wars.
The Escalation Pack DLC will include four new exclusive missions on all new battlefields playable in skirmish mode, three exclusive unit upgrades and an extra set of achievements or trophies to expand your experience with Tom Clancy's EndWar. The new missions include the Siege of the Kursk Firebase (Ukraine), the Assault on Devon beach (England), the Raid on Rota naval base (Spain) and the Conquest of Dorsey Knob (USA, West Virginia).
These new challenges will also be available with more fighting power; as the "Escalation Pack" will also introduce three new unit upgrades and 10 new achievements and trophies to unlock.
December 11th will also mark the day where EndWar brings you a completely free title update that will bring the stakes of the war to a whole new level by including the much sought after four vs. four mode. This content patch will be available on the XBOX 360® on December 11th while the PS3 title update will be available in early 2009, also free of charge.
The Escalation Pack DLC will be available on X360/PS3 on December 11, 2008 for 800 Microsoft points or $9.99.
PS3/X360 Key Features
- Wage war without ever picking up a controller with the revolutionary voice command system.
- Experience a chillingly realistic vision of World War III in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers.
- Explore 40 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow.
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer campaign with fully-customizable battalions and units.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and fully destructible environments.
Tom Clancy's EndWar is scheduled for release on PS3, Xbox 360, Nov. 4, 2008 while the NDS, PSP editions will follow later.
More articles about Tom Clancy's EndWar