Create your own daring experiments with Crazy Machines II! How will a toaster handle two whoopie cushions? How to watch TV with a steam engine? Build up insane chain reactions and pray that everything works or explodes with a big bang.
- Extreme detailed and living 3D graphics with new effects like heat haze, motion blur and much more.
- Completely new game elements, e.g. laser and lightning generators.
- Revised common game elements with a lot more possibilities.
- A new game physics model with destroyable and deformable objects.
- Ageia PhysX hardware support.
- Online option for exchanging labs and downloading new game content.
More articles about Crazy Machines II