Big Bang Mini’s main objective is to use the stylus to create fireworks in order to deal with waves of enemies that loom overhead. Miss and you’ll be forced to tackle another challenge - avoiding falling sparks created by your missed explosions. The end of each level comes with a unique opportunity for would-be fireworks designers to make the ‘Final Bouquet’ – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will proclaim your victory. With over 90 levels to complete, Big Bang Mini offers players huge scope for its special brand of fireworks fun.
The hot African plains set the theme for the Nairobi World's special weapon and enemies. While you receive the Fireball Shot that can be charged and released by holding the stylus down on the touch screen, the enemies also release dangerous beams of light when killed. Be careful not to stay too long in the beams, and to watch out for the fireball's ricochet when progressing through the levels. Because of the yellow beams, killing too many enemies can leave you without a safe place to keep your ship – take your time. Blue enemies do not fire back after being killed. Use the Homing Missile frequently to avoid missed shots. Permanent Upgrade: Fireball Shot: By holding the stylus to the touch screen in one spot, you can power up the Fireball Shot. This shot fires three fireballs into the air, but the shots will ricochet around the screen and can come back to hit your ship.
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video
Big Bang Mini will be released for Nintendo DS in Autumn 2008.
More articles about Big Bang Mini